Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Love note from a heavenly father to his earthly children

   My heart is kind and tender,My love is compassionate and true,My love is patient and gentle,My love is righteous and just,My love is pure and selfless,My love is Sacrifice! I would pay any price to save you my precious ones,In all things my love longs to be with my beloved children.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        This  a short poem I was inspired to write a plea of a father for all is children to know how much he loves them and he greatly wants to be with them ,please today listen if U will to a father calling his children to return to him.Always remember nothing can ever separate us from the love of god.Be blessed everyone!                        

No comments:

Post a Comment