Translate

Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Father's Image

My Father's Image. 

Daybreaks I am engulfed by the warmth of your presence. 
You exist in every breath I take.
As I gaze into my eyes I see a mirrored reflection of you looking back at me.
I stretch forth my hands.
Our hands meet they are a perfect pair.
My hands run through my curled locks.
I smile, I think of you.
I look downwards to my feet.
Your footprints left emblem marks up a coarse and winding path.
Courage gripped my heart as I followed you.
Streams of peace spun over my soul. 
I am your child.
Shaped in your statues and likeness. 
My hearts pants to be more like thee.

I wanted to share one of my narrative poem with you today we are made in our father's image, how great, a love is this, let us pray in our hearts each day to exude all of our Lord's characteristics and his true nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment